For Sale by Owner
(Continues to be available for B&B Retreats!)
H"Om"e in the Yogaville Woods
spacious, light-filled three-bedroom, modern house retreat set
on five wooded acres 1/4 mile from the world famous Satchidananda
"Yogaville" Satchidananda Ashram which was established thirty years ago on the banks of the James
River in Buckingham, Virginia (photos).
- Vaulted ceilings & picture windows:
- 3 Bedroom/2 bathroom
Renovated tiled kitchen
- Open loft area currently used for office
- Lovely one-bedroom basement apt for rental income
- Bamboo flooring
- Upgraded bathrooms
- Laundry room w/ storage
- Gorgeous custom designed wrap around two-level deck
- Custom 15x15 shed
- Raised garden beds in large partially landscaped clearing
- Bountiful well
The house with 4.6 acres: $257K OR The house with 2.6 acres: $239K | 2 acre wooded parcel: $26K
For questions regarding rental or purchase, write Veronica Adams at email@example.com, or call 202-340-0488
B&B Retreat/Rental INFORMATION:
There are a total of seven beds available for the three private bedrooms and loft area. Create your own vacation or day meeting retreat:
- Guests may participate in yoga, meditation, meals, and health spa at the interfaith ashram for extra fees.
- Or they may design their own retreats with relaxing at the house with home visit massage therapists, yoga instructors, and catering.
- And/or they can take advantage of any number of local activities: hiking, cycling, canoeing, inner-tubing, antiquing, or enjoying what Charlottesville and Monticello, or Farmville's furniture "Mecca," or Wintergreen's skiing and golfing resort have to offer 50 minutes away. Or all of the above!
For questions regarding rental or purchase, write Veronica Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call 202-340-0488.
Site development by Dowling Web Consulting and Training